TOP 10 BEST TOYS FOR 2-YEAR-OLD BOYS is a carefully selected list of suitable gift ideas for boys aged around 2 years.
The toys on this list have been selected for educational merit to include fun and enjoyment whilst learning. Each toy on the list has proven itself in some way and has appeared on lists from multiple sources as their top selling toy for this age group.
So without further ado, I shall go though the list here in the description as I do in the video. But I will place links where you can go to purchase these toys.
10. Tobbles. If wibbling and wobbling is what gets your little boy excited, then why not try the award winning Tobbles?! These colourful objects wiggle, spin, stack and balance on top of each other which bring hours of enjoyment to little hands.
For encouraging sensory exploration, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and visual spatial awareness, Tobbles is a dynamic toy with truly endless possibilities.
9. Throwing balls at toys is fun, knocking them over is fun and when they’re squishy and tactile, it makes them perfect. The Monster Bowling set from Melissa and Doug is ideal for monster snuggling, monster catch, monster rolling, and of course as is intended, a game of kids’ bowling!
The bowling ball is sized perfectly for small hands and the bottoms of the pins are weighted for easy set up.
8. Visual Spatial Learning has captured the attention of scientists and educators as being highly valuable in child development. Dado Cubes make for addictive playing. On the face of it, they seem like a bunch of boxes that fit into one another. But kids can create wonderful sculptures and also clever architectural structures. A very modern toy and a lot of fun.
7. Since its first introduction in 1971, the Fisher-Price Music Box Record Player has brought music to children’s ears for generations.
Just put one of the five double sided records onto the turntable, wind it up, and listen to one of ten timeless melodies from Humpty Dumpty to Jack and Jill, London Bridge, Children’s Marching Song, and more –
6. Remarkably, Kinetic Sand moves by itself as you work with it. It continually rearranges itself. Squeeze it, shape it, build something small. Build something big. Visibly it quick-melts, and the movement is fascinating!
It looks like real sand, because it is 98% pure sand. It moves like dense fluid without making a mess.
5. Engineered with safety in mind and made for 2 to 4 year olds with the freedom of indoors and outdoors from as early as two years old – Introducing YBIKE which is no ordinary trike. It will help your child develop an early sense of balance and control, along with independence, self-confidence and happiness!
4. This type of toy never fails for little two year old boys. Children of this age are fascinated by trains and a wooden stacking train like this one from Melissa and Doug encourages development of color, shape & size recognition, visual-spatial acuity, motor skills, problem solving skills, not to mention imagination.
All parts fit nicely…and each piece is a perfect chunky-size for little hands.
3. the Toot-Toot Drivers Garage made by V-tech won best-seller of the year and it really is a super toy for 2-year-olds. This interactive garage includes a cute tow-truck vehicle that you can zoom around, drive up and down in the lift, spin on the turntable or whiz down the winding ramp. The set introduces numbers and music to your little one and encourages early development of a number of important skills.
2. It can be squashed, squeezed, rolled, flattened, chopped, cut, scored, raked, punctured, poked and shredded! Play Doh aids fine motor development in children and starts them on the road to smart concentration. Creative play possibilities are endless, you just can’t go wrong with Play doh!
1. What 2-year-old boy’s life is complete without his first introduction to Lego? Loved universally, Lego Duplo bricks are specially designed for toddlers between the age of 18 months to 5 years. Playing with Lego Duplo allows toddlers to practice their motor skills and develop their creativity, which they can use as they grow.