Parenting hacks for every day to make every day parenting of babies, toddlers, & older kids easier & less stressful for single parents, working parents, parents of big families, & busy parents looking for mommy advice, life hacks, & good parenting videos.
#Parenting #ParentingHacks #ParentingTips #ParentingAdvice
* Coping With Parenting When You’re Sick: http://bit.ly/CopingWithParenting
* Why/When/HowTo Become A Single Parent By Choice (Or Not!): http://bit.ly/SoloMomByChoice
* Choosing Your Family Size: http://bit.ly/BestFamilySize
* Foster Parenting: http://bit.ly/FosterCareInfo
* Amy’s life as a solo mom by choice: www.youtube.com/LuckyFortune8Family
SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL at zero cost to you (& usually big discounts for you) BY SHOPPING ONLINE using these affiliate links:
* http://bit.ly/OnlineShopNEWFROG for electronics, mother & child products, home wares & storage solutions & much more
CHANNEL INTRO: Amy is an online Agony Aunt giving positive parenting advice about building diverse families, improving family relationships, & improving behaviour through gentle & respectful disciplinary strategies. The Ask AMY channel was launched in January 2018.
DESTINY CALLS: Amy’s cosy corner of the internet started by a total quirk of fate! Amy is an Australian single mother by choice who unwittingly dropped into 21st century technology by accidentally launching a family channel www.youtube.com/LuckyFortune8Family which now has over 103K subscribers & 51M views.
BACKGROUND: Amy had an only child for nearly 9 years before giving birth to 4 more children within 2.5 years. In addition to her own 3 sons and 2 daughters – which include 2 sets of twins – Amy fostered 20 children over 7 years, including same sex twins and sibling groups – before her own boy/girl twins were born. Before being formally, medically retired by the Medical Assessment Tribunal (in March 2014), Amy worked in child care (4 years), created/delivered professional development level courses in behaviour management philosophies & strategies (3 years), plus worked in public schools (2 years), and the child protection sector (8 years). She also has directly relevant, personal experience of the topics discussed; including donor conception, foster parenting, pregnancy loss, parenting multiples, & raising large families. Whilst Amy is permanently, medically unable to resume her prior profession, she believes her years of raising children plus working with child clients and their families enables her to provide useful, generalised information in YouTube’s pre-recorded format.
DISCLAIMER: Like anything else you find on the internet, Amy’s ADVICE SHOULD NOT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT OR THE GUIDANCE OF PROFESSIONALS WHO KNOW YOUR PERSONAL SITUATION.
GIVING BACK: Video production is costly in time, effort, & practical resources. You can support Amy to continue producing free content (& eventually more frequent content) by:
* watching/liking/commenting on Ask AMY videos;
* voting in the poll on each video;
* subscribing to Ask AMY & switching notifications ON;
* sharing this Ask AMY video;
* translating Ask AMY videos into other languages at http://bit.ly/HelpTranslateAskAMYvideos
* making your own voluntary, non-refundable contribution to Amy’s work via paypal.me/LF8F
* becoming a Patron of Ask Amy in future (Patreon option is not yet launched for this channel but is now available on Amy’s family channel);
* becoming a moderator in the Ask AMY comments section to ensure our mutually curious & supportive community is preserved (well known & long term subscribers can offer through comments).
OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
* FACEBOOK @AskAMYvideos
* TWITTER @Fortune8Family
* INSTAGRAM @luckyfortune8family
PARTNER WITH Ask AMY: Email email@example.com using subject line “Ask AMY Partner Request”. Please provide brief details of your product or service so your potential value to this community can be considered. The Ask AMY team responds to new enquiries most days.