Cool lifehacks to turn your life around
In this video, we are sharing with you some amazing hacks that will make your life a lot easier. From skincare hacks to hacks when you are flying and even ways to repurpose your old items.
– To get rid of cellulite, you can mix some coconut oil with some aloe vera in a bowl and then apply it to your skin.
– If you are suffering from a stomach ache, you can eat some aloe vera juice to relieve the pain.
– We also show you a cool recipe on how to make your own natural deodorant using olive oil, vegetable glycerin, aloe vera gel, and baking soda.
– To be able to spot your bag while right away, just dress it with one of your favorite bright colored shirts.
– If you are only carrying a small bag at the airport but you’d like to have more clothes with you, you can just wear them.
– We also show you some awesome ways to repurpose your old clothes, such as socks. You can turn a sock into a secret hiding place for your money.
0:07 – Awesome Aloe Vera benefits
1:36 – Hair trick to fight hair loss
4:53 – Cool lifehacks for your next flight
6:24 – How to fold your clothes
8:13 – Genius uses for old socks
13:23 – Brilliant sewing tips for beginners
17:28 – Emergency clothing fixes
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/