I thought I would share some of my recipes with you that I’m currently loving for Olivia. We are baby led weaning and sometimes I run out of inspiration & Ideas. I had loads of messages over on my Instagram about my muffins, so I thought I would make a full video on BLW. (if you want any full recipes please message me and i’ll happily send them over)
Hope you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up if you did.
Thank you for always watching xxxxxx
Blueberry & Banana Muffins:
2 Ripe Bananas
150g Plain Flour (can use GF)
Handful on Blueberries
(preheat the oven 180Deg)
1. Blend the bananas until they are smooth.
2. Crack 2 eggs into a seperate bowl and beat.
3. Add the eggs to the banana and stir, also add cinammon.
4. Sieve in the flour and fold the mixture together.
5. Add the blueberries & mix.
6. Add the mixture to greased muffin tins.
7. Bake for around 20-25 mins/ until golden.
I will be posting regular videos each week on motherhood & lifestyle.
Please subscribe and comment below with any video requests.
Please have a look at my other socials:
Tweets by MISSALICETHOMAS
For all Enq: email@example.com
Music by: https://www.twitter.com/TRCProducer